Lighthouse is a Brighton-based arts charity specialising in connecting new developments in art, technology, science and society. We provide an accessible programme of training, talks, exhibitions, commissions and education initiatives.Read more about About Lighthouse
Black Lives Matter
- Lighthouse is committed to taking action to be actively anti-racist.
- This is an ongoing, life-long commitment to drive change in our industry and wider society.
- The whole team are working to educate ourselves and open to discussions and feedback.
Lighthouse's commitment to anti-racist action can be read in full here.
Last Dance programme investigates the rapid changes affecting UK club culture, and the impact of those changes on music and youth culture.
Led by our Associate Artistic Director, and now Trustee, Elijah, Last Dance presented as a series of free talks, workshops, blogs, podcasts, film screenings and live events, taking place across the UK from June 2017 to June 2018.
Artists, musicians, DJs, record label owners, radio presenters, magazine publishers and music organisations, who collectively stand at the forefront of the the cultural landscape both locally in Brighton and beyond, presented different interpretations of what the future of culture will look like.
Contributing artists include Haroon Mirza, Jack Jelfs and GAIKA.
A spacious office located on the ground level of the Lighthouse building suitable for up to five people. It has natural light, windows, air-conditioning and heating.
Size: 505 sq ft
Rent: £1,800 + VAT per month
Deposit: one month's rent
Included with the space:
- Use of the common areas, including reception area, kitchen, bike store, toilets and shower.
- Use of shared meeting rooms.
- 24 hour access to the building.
- Use of broadband/wireless internet.
- Utilities, buildings insurance, business rates, fire and security protection, and maintenance and cleaning of common areas.