Developing your Creative Practice (DYCP) Funding Focus
We’ll be hosting a focus session on DYCP applications on the 20 April. If you’re already working on your application but need fresh eyes or have a question about budgeting, come along, and we’ll give you a few steers in the right direction. There are no promises this will guarantee success, but we know that sessions like this can guide and help you through the final stretch.
Check out @fundingwithmina and her course Freelance Survival Guide: Masterclass in Grant Writing, Arts Council DYCP for some thoughtful guidance in advance.
Everyone is welcome, but places are limited to 15 people to ensure the session remains an informal and friendly space. To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "DYCP Funding Focus" in the subject line.
See you there!
- Reception area is located on the Ground Floor of our building.
- Lighthouse main entrance has step-free access and leads directly to the Ground Floor.
- Lighthouse has two wheelchair-accessible toilets: on the Ground Floor and Lower Ground Floor (you can get there via assisted wheelchair-accessible lift).
- This is a relaxed space and you can leave or take a break whenever you want (to tend to your needs, for example), and you can participate as much or as little as feels comfortable.
- The Lighthouse venue is wheelchair accessible. More information on accessibility at Lighthouse here: https://lighthouse.org.uk/concessions-accessibility