BFI NETWORK South East x Morning Brew Takeover
12 April 2023, 10-11am.
Using the format of our monthly meet-up sessions, we’ll be joined by the BFI NETWORK South East team to hear about their soon-to-reopen Short Film Fund, which supports the production of live-action, animation and immersive fiction film projects of up to 15 minutes.
Join us for a cuppa and a chat to hear about how to apply, what the BFI NETWORK South East team look for when commissioning projects, share your short film ideas and get guidance on how to make them stand out.
You can be from any creative discipline or have made several low-budget short films already to apply for short film funding, however this session will be particularly beneficial for writers/directors or producers who are actively looking to make a short film within the next year.
Everyone is welcome, but places are limited to 15 people to ensure Morning Brew remains an informal and friendly space. To sign up, please email email@example.com with "BFI Network x Morning Brew" in the subject line.
Morning Brew lands on the second Wednesday of every month and takes place in the reception area of Lighthouse. Along with ideas, we will be brewing coffee and a variety of teas. Snacks will be provided, including vegan and gluten-free options.
See you there!
- Reception area, where the event happens, is located on the Ground Floor of our building.
- Lighthouse main entrance has step-free access and leads directly to the Ground Floor.
- Lighthouse has two wheelchair-accessible toilets: on the Ground Floor and Lower Ground Floor (you can get there via assisted wheelchair-accessible lift).
- The snacks provided will include vegan and gluten-free options. Tea selection will also include non-caffeinated brews.
- This is a relaxed space and you can leave or take a break whenever you want (to tend to your needs, for example), and you can participate as much or as little as feels comfortable.
- The Lighthouse venue is wheelchair accessible. More information on accessibility at Lighthouse here: https://lighthouse.org.uk/concessions-accessibility