Next Date: Wednesday 13 December 2023, 10-11am
Are you new to the city? Are you new to Lighthouse? Are you working on something that can use advice or signposting?
We’ve set up a monthly Morning Brew – a friendly meet-up session hosted by different Lighthouse team members each month. Join us for a cuppa and a chat to share ideas, ask questions or get guidance on where the next opportunity might be. While we might not have all the solutions it is likely we will know people and places that are the perfect fit, and we’d be happy to help you make those connections.
Morning Brew will land on the second Wednesday of every month and will take place in the reception area of Lighthouse. Along with ideas, we will be brewing coffee and a variety of teas. Snacks will be provided, including vegan and gluten-free options.
Everyone is welcome, but places are limited to six people to ensure Morning Brew remains an informal and friendly space. To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Morning Brew" in subject line. If we are fully booked we can sign you up for the following month.
See you there!
"Really enjoyed it - an interesting collection of people with a great range and variety of experiences to bring to the discussion."
"Everyone was super friendly and it was so nice to meet some local creative professionals!"
"I came away inspired and with practical ideas."
"It was great, really friendly and chilled. Perfect for the start to your morning."
- Reception area, where the event happens, is located on the Ground Floor of our building.
- Lighthouse main entrance has step-free access and leads directly to the Ground Floor.
- Lighthouse has two wheelchair-accessible toilets: on the Ground Floor and Lower Ground Floor (you can get there via assisted wheelchair-accessible lift).
- Two Lighthouse team members will greet you on your arrival, and other team members might stop by at some point to help answer questions.
- The snacks provided will include vegan and gluten-free options. Tea selection will also include non-caffeinated brews.
- This is a relaxed space and you can leave or take a break whenever you want (to tend to your needs, for example), and you can participate as much or as little as feels comfortable.