WORKSPACE AVAILABLE AT LIGHTHOUSE
16 January 2020
We have one workspace available to rent in our central Brighton building.
The space is located in the Lighthouse building, a former printworks in the North Laine. Our central location on Kensington Street benefits from easy access to independent shops, cafes, cultural organisations and creative businesses. We are a ten minutes walk from Brighton station and the sea.
The venue houses our programme of exhibitions, workshops, screenings and events, and offers a unique creative environment. Our community of tenants include Culture24, Storythings, South East Dance, Liquid Light and Media Molecule.
- The space is a small office on our basement level for 1 person. The rent for this office is £250+VAT per month.
Please email email@example.com for more information, or to book a visit.
Included with the space:
- Use of the common areas, including reception area, kitchen, bike store, toilets and shower.
- Use of shared meeting rooms.
- 24 hour access to the building.
- Use of broadband/wireless internet.
- Utilities, buildings insurance, fire and security protection, and maintenance and cleaning of common areas.
The space is available from January 2020, on a flexible monthly rental agreement. Deposit of 1 month’s rent required.
Please contact us to arrange a visit or for further details.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Sign up to our mailing list to receive regular email updates on exhibitions, events and other news.