Workspace available at Lighthouse
03 January 2019
We have two workspaces available to rent in our central Brighton building.
The spaces are located in the Lighthouse building, a former printworks in the North Laine. Our central location on Kensington Street benefits from easy access to independent shops, cafes, cultural organisations and creative businesses. We are a ten minutes walk from Brighton station and the sea.
The venue houses our programme of exhibitions, workshops, screenings and events, and offers a unique creative environment. Our community of tenants include Culture24, Storythings, South East Dance, Liquid Light and Media Molecule.
- The larger office can hold up to 3 people and would be suitable for a small business or start-up. The space would also function well as a video edit suite. The rent for this office is £500+VAT per month.
- The smaller space is a small office/edit suite for 1 person. The rent for this office is £250+VAT per month.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to book a visit.
Included with the spaces:
- Use of the common areas, including reception area, kitchen, bike store, toilets and shower.
- Use of shared meeting rooms.
- 24 hour access to the building.
- Use of broadband/wireless internet.
- Utilities, buildings insurance, fire and security protection, and maintenance and cleaning of common areas.
Both spaces are available from January 2019, on a flexible monthly rental agreement. Deposit of 1 month’s rent required.
Please contact us to arrange a visit or for further details.
The Lighthouse office will be closed from Friday 21st December until Wednesday 2nd January.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Sign up to our mailing list to receive regular email updates on exhibitions, events and other news.