10 October 2016
Lighthouse has a workspace available in its creative venue in the heart of Brighton.
Lighthouse is located in the Argus Lofts, a former printworks, within the vibrant North Laine cultural quarter. Our central location on Kensington Street benefits from easy access to boutique shops, independent cafes, cultural organisations and creative businesses and is ten minutes walk from Brighton station and the sea.
The venue houses Lighthouse’s programme of exhibitions, workshops, screenings and events, and offers a unique creative environment for a community of tenant companies, which includes Culture24, Storythings, South East Dance and Liquid Light.
The rent is £750 + VAT per month, and includes:
- A designated office/studio for up to 6 people at 28 Kensington Street, BN1 4AJ.
- Use of the common areas, including reception area, kitchen, bike store, toilets and shower.
- Use of shared meeting rooms.
- 24 hour access to the building.
- Use of broadband/wireless internet supply for light browsing.
- Utilities, buildings insurance, fire and security protection, and maintenance and cleaning of common areas.
Available from November 2016, on a flexible monthly rental agreement. Deposit of 1 months rent required.
Please contact us to arrange a visit or for further details.
Join our e-mailing list and be kept up to date with all of our news & activity.